MY DOG ATE ART'S PAGES

PROBABLY THE BEST ART BLOG IN PLYMOUTH - ENJOYED IN OVER 100 COUNTRIES - FROM CHILE TO CHINA

08/02/2013

The Time is Coming

Hello all - things have been very quiet here - and there is a very good reason. At the moment I am in the middle of building a brand new website. My blog served its purpose when I first started but I have moved on and I need a better way to represent myself. I am hoping that the new site will be up and running within the next 3 weeks - but the spirit of this blog will live on.

I am also preparing for a solo exhibition in a new gallery in Plymouth in mid May

In the meantime many of you may not be aware that I have a facebook page - purely for my artwork

The link is here - please come and like ... MY DOG ATE ART facebook page.

I am also taking a greater interest in photography and I have a dedicated MY DOG ATE ART flickr page

And - for those of you who are not aware I am also involved with an online creative arts platform
It's called tribe and the website is here - TRIBE

Finally - when the new website is active I will be posting details here - and be sure my dog will keep on eating.


1 comment:

  1. Can I just say what a relief to find someone who actually knows what theyre talking about on the internet. You definitely know how to bring an issue to light and make it important. obat darah tinggi More people need to read this and understand this side of the story. I cant believe youre not more popular because you definitely have the gift. obat radang paru paru

    ReplyDelete