MY DOG ATE ART'S PAGES


PROBABLY THE BEST ART BLOG IN PLYMOUTH - ENJOYED IN OVER 100 COUNTRIES - FROM CHILE TO CHINA

08/02/2013

The Time is Coming

Hello all - things have been very quiet here - and there is a very good reason. At the moment I am in the middle of building a brand new website. My blog served its purpose when I first started but I have moved on and I need a better way to represent myself. I am hoping that the new site will be up and running within the next 3 weeks - but the spirit of this blog will live on.

I am also preparing for a solo exhibition in a new gallery in Plymouth in mid May

In the meantime many of you may not be aware that I have a facebook page - purely for my artwork

The link is here - please come and like ... MY DOG ATE ART facebook page.

I am also taking a greater interest in photography and I have a dedicated MY DOG ATE ART flickr page

And - for those of you who are not aware I am also involved with an online creative arts platform
It's called tribe and the website is here - TRIBE

Finally - when the new website is active I will be posting details here - and be sure my dog will keep on eating.


1 comment: