MY DOG ATE ART'S PAGES


PROBABLY THE BEST ART BLOG IN PLYMOUTH - ENJOYED IN OVER 100 COUNTRIES - FROM CHILE TO CHINA

11/11/2010

STRETCHED WIRE

STRETCHED WIRE 10/36   (2010)
acrylic on canvas
30" x 20" ( 75cm x 50cm)
£ 280.00 GBP (inc p&p in UK) - outside of UK contact me in first instance -
discounts avaialble for online followers please enquire :  
mydogateart@gmail.com


Every so often I like to do something in a more traditional vein - so for this painting I chose an image of Manic Street Preachers' bassist and songwriter Nicky Wire and rendered him in a slightly slimline version. The Manics remain one of my favourite bands.

If you'd like to buy this - or anything else on this site - or would like to discuss a commission - just email me in the first instance ... and don't forget - original artwork is an excellent gift.


dont forget in Plymouth - my artist's HOME VISIT SERVICE

back to home page

3 comments:

  1. hope you haven't given up blogging...just found your site today...will check off and on and see how it's going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings from Southern California :-)

    I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

    God Bless You, ~Ron

    ReplyDelete
  3. Theanne and Old Geezer - some catching up to - but will pop over and reciproctae this week. Theann - to answer your question - no I haven't stopped blogging - just a break - I post when I have new paintings - I'm on fb and twitter for day to day chat :-)

    ReplyDelete