MY DOG ATE ART'S PAGES


PROBABLY THE BEST ART BLOG IN PLYMOUTH - ENJOYED IN OVER 100 COUNTRIES - FROM CHILE TO CHINA

12/10/2010

LABI:INTO THE LIGHT

LABI : INTO THE LIGHT 10/28   (2010)


acrylic on canvas
16" x 16" ( 40 cm x 40 cm)
£ 180.00 GBP ( inc postage/packing in UK)
( discounts available for existing customers)
outside of UK please email me - no obligation - mydogateart@gmail.com



This is a stylised portrait based on the image that singer/songwriter, poet, philosopher and all-round good-guy Labi Siffre uses on his web-site INTO THE LIGHT

He's seen the image and his reaction ?

" The left eye is definitely me and I like the skin textures. Nice one. Yes".

I am definitely happy with that.

If you'd like to buy this - or anything else on this site - or would like to discuss a commission - just email me in the first instance ... and don't forget - original artwork is an excellent gift.


dont forget in Plymouth - my artist's HOME VISIT SERVICE

back to home page

No comments:

Post a Comment